Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pick of the Day - January 12

OK so I guess I am doing a pick of the day every two days now?  Maybe I should call it pick of every other day?  NO that sounds bad - I'll keep it, but try to post every day instead.

Anyway, I have chosen one of my favorites: Mao Asada.  This is her SP from 2008 Worlds.  I will always be confused about the judging/placements of this segment of the competition, but what's done is done, and she won the gold anyway!  I love the ease of all of her elements, especially the triple flip-triple loop, and the speed going and coming out of her elements.  I really hope she can bring back her triple-triple combination(s) this season, because they are, in my opinion, more impressive than her 3A.  I wish she would go for one 3A and one 3-3, and she could still include all of the triples like she wanted too.  JMO.

Enjoy!





Doesn't everyone love Dick and Peggy?  I want them back!

No comments:

Post a Comment