Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mao Asada

As a Mao fan, I want the best for her, and this is the layout I hope she chooses for the rest of the season:

3A
3F-2Lo -OR- 3F-3Lo -OR- 3F-3T
3Lz
CCoSp
3T-2T-2Lo
3F-2Lo
ChSp
3S
FSSp
SlSt
3Lo
FCoSp

This way she can attempt at least 7 triples without going for a triple-triple combination, and eight if she does.  She can also include a full set of triples in her program, something we haven't seen from her since the GPF in 2008.  I hear her talking about wanting to do a second 3A, but I don't think this is a good idea.  The second 3A is in the second half of the program, meaning she is tired.  Also, if she has to think about the second 3A, she will most likely mess up (like she did during the GP series).  I would much rather see her going for the layout listed above than the one I fear she will attempt.  I just think it is too soon and she is just re-gaining consistency with her new technique to go for another 3A.

No comments:

Post a Comment