Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 29

In the offseason, I find myself watching/rewatching old videos on youtube, and this one came up as a suggestion for me.  I had already seen Tanith and Ben's 2007 FD multiple times before, but it had been a while, so I decided to refresh my memory.  I really like this program.  I know they changed programs midway through the season, but it was definitely a good change, and one can only imagine the level their "Amelie" program would have been at with just one more competition under their belt.  Watching this program also had me thinking about Meryl and Charlie's unseen Amelie program, and I decided that it was a good idea that they skated to the waltzes instead.  Honestly, I don't think they could have pulled Amelie off - it just doesn't match their style.  Oh well.

Anyway, the combination lift about halfway through the program is exquisite!

No comments:

Post a Comment