Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I want to do a post but...

Hi everyone! (haha as if anyone reads this)  I just wanted to let you know that I WANT to do a blog on JR worlds, but I have yet to come across any youtube videos OR live streams (I have a mac).  If anyone knows of any links, they would be greatly appreciated.  Hopefully SOMETHING will show up on youtube sooner or later, because I really want to know what is going on, and I feel out of it not being able to see anything.  Luckily, the events I am the most interested in (Ladies, Mens) have not started yet, so I'm not super upset, but it would be nice to see some of the top Pairs and Dance...

Anyway, you can email me or post on my blog if you see anything.  The address is skateskates1@gmail.com if you didn't know already.

Thanks for your help in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment