Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello Again!

Hello everyone! I am back from my vacation and ready to blog!!

I am so happy that worlds are going to be held in Moscow in late April/early May.  It really was the best option for everyone.  Also, a big thank you to Putin (...) for expediting the visa process and covering all costs of this competition.  In a way, these dates for worlds are better for me, because I would have been away when worlds were supposed to have happened.  Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing everyone at worlds, especially V/M and Kim, as they have not competed (well sort of...) this season yet.  Overall, I hope this rescheduling of Worlds doesn't mess up the skaters' fragile minds!  Good luck to everyone, and I will be trying to cover the event as much as I can watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment